Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day - 23 "The NeverEnding Story"


This evening I am finding great inspiration in the imagination that this film holds!

There are so many things to explore in this world, and having a great imagination is the first step. The alternate universe that the writer has created in this story is remarkable.
The world of Fantasia. It makes me want to bury myself under my covers with every epic fantasy novel I can get my hands on and send my brain into explosions followed by delusions that are unrestricted by reality.

The Never Ending Story also makes me reminiscent of being a kid. I wanted to be the "empress" so badly I would gather all the necklaces I could find and put them on my head to replicate the head dress that she would wear. I would walk around the house like it was normal!

This movie definitely holds a special place in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment