Sunday, January 2, 2011

DAY - 2 John Hughes


So you don't know who John Hughes is? Shame on you! (that's him pictured in the middle)

If I could have anyone write my life, it would be John Hughes..

He wrote/directed/and produced "Sixteen Candles", "The Breakfast Club", "Planes Trains and Automobiles", "Weird Science", "Ferris Bueller's Day off", "Uncle Buck", and the sole reason for my existence when I was a sprout "Curly Sue".

And that doesn't even begin to crack the surface of the films he was involved in.

My favortie thing about John Hughes was that he use to write films under the ficticious name "Edmond Dantes", named after, you guessed it, the central figure in the 'Count of Monte Cristo'!


Here is one big HIGH FIVE to John Hughes, the man who helped shape my outlook on life, and constantly reminds me through his films that chivalry is not dead! Rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment